The 2021-2022 school year is quickly approaching! We are planning for a safe in-person opening. Be on the lookout for a Welcome Back letter that will be sent to families next week! Here are a few dates to put on your calendar...
- July 29- August 6- Online registration for Kids First. For more information, visit our district Kids First Website or contact Ken Bulman (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- August 6 @ 4:00- Class assignments will be posted on the front window of the school office. It can also be viewed online through Q Parent Connect.
- August 10 @ 1:00-2:00- We have a TK/Kindergarten/1st-grade Meet and Greet Event! Families are encouraged to come with your child to meet your child's teacher.
- August 11- First Day of School! School hours are 8:00- 12:05 for grades 1-5 and 8:00-11:20 for grades TK& K.
- August 11- 13 are Minimum Days. School hours are 8:00- 12:05 for grades 1-5 and 8:00-11:20 for grades TK& K.
- August 11- September 10 are Minimum Days for TK- K Students. School hours are 8:00-11:20. During Minimum Days, classroom teachers will contact families to schedule individual student assessments.
Stay tuned for more information coming in the mail! (We've also attached the mailer below).
Additional District info can be found here: