The 2021-2022 school year is quickly approaching! We are planning for a safe in-person opening. Be on the lookout for a Welcome Back letter that will be sent to families next week! Here are a few dates to put on your calendar...
- July 29- August 6- Online registration for Kids First. For more information, visit our district Kids First Website or contact Ken Bulman (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- August 6 @ 4:00- Class assignments will be posted on the front window of the school office. It can also be viewed online through Q Parent Connect.
- August 10 @ 1:00-2:00- We have a TK/Kindergarten/1st-grade Meet and Greet Event! Families are encouraged to come with your child to meet your child's teacher.
- August 11- First Day of School! School hours are 8:00- 12:05 for grades 1-5 and 8:00-11:20 for grades TK& K.
- August 11- 13 are Minimum Days. School hours are 8:00- 12:05 for grades 1-5 and 8:00-11:20 for grades TK& K.
- August 11- September 10 are Minimum Days for TK- K Students. School hours are 8:00-11:20. During Minimum Days, classroom teachers will contact families to schedule individual student assessments.
Stay tuned for more information coming in the mail!